Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hilarious

I found this note sandwiched between Benjamin's bedroom window and the screen - facing the outdoors. Uproariously Hilarious. Have to save this one.
.
To: alians
.
Ma zaoola
please stay hear
.
bubse no mooging doo bob
but do not harm us we come
.
bon Jas so mom lus irm ing
in peice it is hard for us
.
zee body oooon demen zo zgoing
to be freinds do you understand
.
Ma zaoo, Ben
pleas stay, Ben
.
If this needs any explanation ... the top line is the alien language, underneath is the English translation.

1 comment:

RunwithSticks said...

I came across your site while visiting blogger one night and it seems we have a few things in common! I hope you don't mind, but I've added a link to your blog on mine. I can't wait to try out your chickpea recipe :)

http://her-name-is-carmen.blogspot.com