Monday, June 9, 2008

Dr. Bronner's All Purpose Soap

Consider using Dr. Bronner's Sal Suds. It's $10.99 for a 32 ounce bottle. It is condensed ... in the true sense of the word. You only use a teaspoon in a gallon of water. I've been using mine for months and I've hardly made a dent in it. I even made my own spray bottle mixture out of it - 1 to 1/2 teaspoon of the stuff and water. A boat-load cheaper than the $4.00 they want to charge you for something similar at Target. (Makes you realize why the companies started marketing them to us in the first place!) Dr. Bronner's is earth friendly, and cruelty-free. Plus, it won't make you feel like passing out from the fumes when you go to clean your shower! Some of that chemical stuff is nasty.

1 comment:

RunwithSticks said...

Hi Sandy! I had a friend with a blog tag me in a little question game - and I've tagged you! Drop by my site http://her-name-is-carmen.blogspot.com/ and read my post from today for the details :) I love all the green products you are using and the recipes you are posting. I'm anxious to try out the kid friendly cookie recipe with chickpeas. Perhaps this week :)