Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Miraculous!

There is something miraculous about approaching spring. I just walked outside to pick up the newspaper and experienced 49 degrees at 6:45am -- which after a full season of winter, felt like a balmy 65 degree morning. That all of the planets in our solar system hang in space spinning in time on their own axis and around our sun changing our weather and seasons ... miraculous. Just like all of the minuet details that must come together to conceive, grow and give birth to a child ... it's miraculous. Welcome spring ... come quickly! And, thank you Lord for this small glimpse of what's to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree! I too was out early this morning and pleasantly surprised by the warmth. I didn't know what the actual temp was and thought I might be fooling myself about the warmth, so I still tried to jog with my full winter getup. Needless to say, I was sweating bullets in no time and had to start pulling off the hat and gloves. Can't wait to have this every day! Thank you God!